Campus Conversations of the Month
Conversations to discuss dimensions of a thriving workplace and generate strategies for action.
Open to all UMD faculty, staff, and students.
Sharpen My Saw
Monthly cohort-based learning series for leaders/supervisors to:
- Solve problems
- Identify possibilities
- Develop skills
- Build community
Each monthly meeting features:
- Knowledge/capacity building around a monthly topic
- Case conferencing and problem solving
- Support, challenge, and radical candor
- Celebration of success
A 3-hour session for units and departments wanting to solve cross-unit problems, strengthen working relationships, and build effective partnerships facilitated by a consultant from the Center for Leadership & Organizational Change (CLOC).
In this session, you and your colleagues will have an opportunity to:
- Make explicit a shared vision of partnership for your units
- Collectively identify issues that are preventing the partnership from being its best
- Generate joint solutions
- Collectively prioritize actions steps and solutions
- Decide on concrete, small steps that each individual can do to create the desired outcome
Thrive Thursday - Live and Virtual sessions
Free 90-minute learning sessions to build your thriving workplace knowledge and skills.